Legally Engaged is committed to providing accessible, downright and honest advice on the legal profession in Nigeria. Accordingly, the Legally Engaged Mentorship Programme (LEMP), an invite-only mentorship programme is aimed at connecting law students and young lawyers with successful legal practitioners who can provide them with information and guidance on a one-on-one basis.
The mentorship programme seeks to accomplish the following:
- provide insight into the legal profession through interaction with successful lawyers.
- provide a lawyer’s perspective on applying theoretical concepts to real-life situations.
- help young lawyers familiarize themselves with corporate and legal practice.
- provide mentees with answers to questions about university, law school, further education and the legal profession in general.
- promote the value of networking and develop meaningful professional relationships.
- prepare law students and young lawyers for transition into practice.
Please click here to view profiles of our mentors.
Kindly note that applications ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL MID-2018.